Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Goodies!!





The newest creation!! So today I was working on my Photography project and I do believe it was way too much fun. Give me Scissors. Give me glue. Give me anything artsy and I'm bound to do well. Hence the good marks in photography, and good marks on creative history projects. Thank Buddha for art. So, before she rudely interupted herself, she was on verge of talking about, the weird frankenstein Picasso ala Synthetic Cubism collage she created. Picasson created the first collage and his revolutionary technique attracted many, such as myself to do the same. HOWEVER El Salvador Dali, shall still remain a favourite!! Anywho, lookie lookie.
As well, I have been thinking and duct tape roses have inspired
me, so i decided to go purchase some red duct tape and make a bunch of them, for someone. However, at the store there was no duct tape, and only yellow ugly packaging tape. BUT I got soo distracted! I landed in the crafts section specifically for beading and I ended up going crazy! I finally bought the much longed for, ear hooks (for earrings), these beautiful green beads and a random pack of gum! As well, I got excited and bought some much needed Acrylic Paint in....*drumrole please*.. Passionate Pink! Oh what fun we shall have!
1. Eye ball earrings for my mini me sister.
2. Green bead earrings avec keys from fuzzy handcuffs. 3. Retro vintage bead earrings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger takes on NYT chief food critic
Meet Julia Langbein, chief mocker of Frank Bruni - the chief restaurant critic of The New York Times .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

Lovin It. The Keys are too cute I would. So. Wear Them.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy its dani!!! =)

the earrings are insanely cute. id wear them x10000, very creative! you shall teach me sometime? anyways, ill talk to you later.

love, love.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home